Most Romantic Honeymoon Destinations : Sri Lanka
There is absolutely no doubt that all happy couples see all corners of the earth through their love-tinted glasses, but there indeed are few destinations that lend themselves to romance including Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka is a fantastic alternative for couples or groups wishing to strengthen their relationship. A journey where memories are made at every turn is made possible by amazing hotels, amazing activities, and stunning scenery. Sri Lanka offers a variety of sceneries, from breathtaking beaches to majestic hill stations.
Bentota: Perfect Beach Destination
- Best Time to Visit : November to April
- Tourist Attractions : Kande Vihara, Brief Garden, Ventura Beach, Kosgoda Sea Turtle Conservation
- Things To Do : Rekawa Lagoon Canoeing, Turtle Watch, and Surfing
One of the most romantic locations in Sri Lanka for attractive couples to visit is Bentota. The confluence of the river Bentota with the sea creates a lagoon. Amazing and thrilling best describe this lagoon. The beach, which is similarly beautiful and has palm fringes, is located next to this lagoon. The breathtakingly gorgeous beaches with palm trees here are simply impossible to resist, and the much-needed privacy ensures a romantic getaway. Couples should visit this spot in Sri Lanka because it is certainly one of the most amazing. One of Sri Lanka’s most romantic locations is without a doubt the Bentota Lagoon, which is ideal for a quiet romantic outing.
Mirissa: A Tropical Paradise
- Best Time to Visit : November to April
- Tourist Attractions : Mirissa Beach, Parrot Rock Bridge, Galle Fort, Weligama Town
- Things To Do :Water Sports, Diving & Boat Safari
- Special For Honeymooners : Enjoy some amazing whale and dolphin watching while you are at Mirissa.
Mirissa, one of Sri Lanka’s top destinations for honeymooners, is known as a tropical paradise. The peace that couples frequently seek is available at this crescent-shaped, isolated beach. One of the many things to do in Mirissa is to simply enjoy a chilled king coconut whale watching the magnificent dawn and sunset from the smooth sands of the beach. If you’d want to take a romantic stroll while holding hands with your spouse and spend time swimming A romantic getaway for couples, Mirissa on Sri Lanka’s southern coast is known as a tropical paradise.
Trincomalee: For the Quieter Beaches
- Best Time to Visit: May to October
- Tourist Attractions: Fort Fredrick, Koneswaram Temple, Trincomalee British War Cemetry
- Things To Do: Whale watching, sightseeing, snorkeling
- Special For Honeymooners: Visit the pigeon island- white sandy beach, rock pigeon breeding ground, and even shark sightings
Trincomalee is a small port city on the northeast coast of Sri Lanka. It is home to two stunning beaches, Uppuveli and Nilaveli, which are ideal for a quiet hand-in-hand walk along the sea or just to laze around and sunbathe. If you visit between March and August, you will get an opportunity to enjoy whale watching and explore the charm of the city. While you are there, ensure that you visit the hot springs of Kanniya for a refreshing dip. It has to be one of the most romantic places to visit in Sri Lanka on your honeymoon.
Ella: Serene & Intimate Getaway
- Best Time to Visit: All the year-round, April is the best time
- Tourist Attractions: Nine Arches Bridge, Ravana’s Cave, Little Adam’s Peak
- Special For Honeymooners: Gaze at the Ella Rock through the Ella Gap
- Things To Do: Ella Rock Hiking Tour and Cycling Tour
Ella is a beautiful Sri Lankan Mountain village with a stunning view of jungle canopies and scenic landscapes, including tea plantations. It is one of the most romantic honeymoon destinations in Sri Lanka, as it is a small but spectacular mountain village with a view of jungle canopies and scenic landscapes. Explore the region with your partner and enjoy the eternal beauty of Ella.
- Best Time to Visit: January – April
- Special For Honeymooners:watching a whale watching tour, learning how to surf, spending most of your time on the beach
- Tourist Attractions:Weligama Beach, Galle, Sri Lankan Snake Farm
- Things To Do: Whale & Dolphin Watching Tour and Luxury Leopard Safar
Midigama, which is situated on the southernmost point of Sri Lanka, is unquestionably one of the most stunning coastal communities in the whole country. This is the location to spend your honeymoon in Sri Lanka if you’re looking for a remote location free of tourist crowds and where no one will bother you two. On your trip to Sri Lanka, you may also experience the best surfing. One of the suggested honeymoon activities in Sri Lanka is a trip to this location
Tangalle: Idyllic Coves and Bays
- Best Time To Visit: November to April
- Tourist Attractions: Tangalle Beach, Goyam Bokka, Rekawa Road, Silent Beach
- Things To Do: Surfing and Whale Watching
Tangalle is a region with breathtaking scenery, unusual bays, and luxurious hotels and villas. It is located on the outskirts of the Yala bush and offers something special for lovers. The best honeymoon resorts in Sri Lanka have hidden away in picture-perfect coves and bays to the west of Tangalle, while beautiful mangrove-lined lagoons and Tangalle Beach are to the east. It is one of the best locations in Sri Lanka for a honeymoon.
Other best honeymoon destinations
- Pigeon Island